Market Stall Applications

Just head to http://www.redtentevents.com.au/marketapplications.htm to apply for a position in the market!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Welcome!


Greetings!  Welcome to my new blog!  Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, texting...to own a small business requires so many elements and Blogging is a new one for me!  It's been a bit of a mind bender working it all out, but its the journey and not the destination, so here I am!  I wanted to create a blog that allows all of you to find out what we are up to each week at the Freo Village Market.  The market has been around for over 6 years.  It was a dream I had that luckily the Mayor of Fremantle liked and with much support from many people grew into a much loved weekly event.  We are a seasonal market and the new season commences on the 6 October 2011. We already have all our favourite stallholders signed up for the new season and look forward to going through all the new apps.  We have a few new surprises so stay tuned and enjoy some of the pics from previous seasons.
xx









1 comment:

  1. Very glad you followed your dream! Excellent addition to Freo! Well done.... I am disabled, live in the West End (I'm an 18-year Freo local), and whiz past on my 'gopher'... I'm quite happy to stop and say 'hello' if you are about -- you can recognise me, I'm the lunatic on the 'gopher', where might I find you?? :)
    Best regards, Mark Randell

    ReplyDelete